WITH THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT, WE COMPLY WITH OUR STATUTORY DUTY TO INFORM YOU ABOUT THE STORAGE OF DATA, THE TYPE OF DATA, THEIR PURPOSE AND OUR IDENTITY.
Based on Article 13 of the Swiss Federal Constitution and the data protection regulations of the Federal Government (Data Protection Act, DSG) and in accordance with GDPR, every person is entitled to protection of their privacy and to protection against misuse of their personal data. We comply with these terms. Personal data will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold or passed on to third parties. The details can be found in the following explanations.
We look forward to your visit to our website. For external links to third-party content, we accept no liability despite careful content control, since we have not initiated the transmission of this information, have not selected or changed the addressee of the transmitted information and the transmitted information itself.
The protection of your personal data during the collection, processing and use during your visit to our website is very important to us and takes place within the framework of applicable legal regulations. The use of our website is usually possible without providing personal data. As far as personal data (for example name, address or E-Mail address) is collected, this takes exclusively takes place on a voluntary basis. Data will not be disclosed to third parties without your explicit consent. We point out in this context that the transmission of data on the Internet (for example in the case of communication by e-mail) may have security gaps. A complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible.
In the following, we will explain what information we collect during your visit to our website and how it is used:
1. COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA AND THE NATURE AND PURPOSE OF THEIR USE
When visiting the website: Every time a visitor accesses our website, the internet browser used on the visitor’s device (computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.) automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called logfile (log file) on the server side (web hosting provider).
The following data will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- if necessary, IP address of the requesting computer, as well as device ID or individual device identifier and device type,
- name of the retrieved file and amount of data transferred, as well as date and time of retrieval,
- Message about successful call,
- requesting domain (origin of your request, from which you came to our website),
- Description of the type of internet browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your terminal and the name of your access provider,
- Location information, including location data from your mobile device. Please note that on most mobile devices, you can control or disable the use of location services in the mobile device's settings menu.
Our legitimate interest in accordance. Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO for the collection of data is based on the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup and comfortable use of the website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
2. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
A transfer of your data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only pass on your data to third parties if:
- You have given your express consent to this (Art. 6 (1) (1) (a) GDPR),
- this is necessary for the settlement of contractual relationships with you (Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR),
- there is a legal obligation to pass it on (Art. 6 (1) (c) GDPR),
- disclosure is required for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data (Article 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR).
3. AFFECTED RIGHTS
On request, we will be pleased to inform you whether and which clearly personal data about you are stored (Article 15 GDPR), in particular the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed or will , the planned storage period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of their data, if they were not collected from us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to correct any incorrectly collected personal data or to complete incomplete data collected (Art. 16 GDPR). Furthermore, you have the right to demand that we restrict the processing of your data, provided that the legal conditions for doing so are met (Art. 18 GDPR). You have the right to receive the personal data relating to you in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible (Art. 20 GDPR). In addition, you are entitled to the so-called "right to be forgotten". H. You can request the deletion of your personal data from us, provided that the legal prerequisites exist (Art. 17 GDPR). Regardless of this, your personal data will be automatically deleted by us if the purpose of the data collection has been omitted or the data processing has been unlawful.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH ART. 7 (3) GDPR, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REVOKE YOUR ONCE GIVEN CONSENT TO US AT ANY TIME. AS A RESULT, WE ARE NO LONGER ALLOWED TO CONTINUE THE DATA PROCESSING BASED ON THIS CONSENT FOR THE FUTURE.
4. NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE CONTROLLER
We are pleased to help all concerned in connection with the handling of personal data and exercising their rights. For assistance please contact email@example.com. We are committed to dealing with all questions promptly.
Ascent Health Services LLC, Delaware
A branch established in Switzerland registered at
Ascent Health Services